Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Back in Kentucky

After one last fabulous dinner in Barcelona...


We are now back home, safe and sound in Kentucky. It was a long travel day (Monday) but it feels nice to be back in my own home! We are still adjusting to the time change (I woke up the first day around 2 AM hungry for breakfast) and the giant grocery stores (I almost got lost in the cereal aisle this morning)! 


Thanks for following us as we completed our long journey! I hope my blog posts have inspired some of you to think about hiking the Camino (you won't be disappointed) and have shown others the lovely Spanish countryside.

Until next time, Buen Camino! 

1 comment:

  1. I'll be walking the Camino this summer, and came across your blog as I've been researching and "prepping". I loved reading about your experience, thanks for sharing it! I hope you get to plan another Camino sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete